Mindfulness is the new word for an age-old mantra, and is sweeping the business world as entrepreneurs and professionals become more aware of research demonstrating that this practice will make them more effective and happy. Research shows that mindfulness can help reduce major causes of workplace sickness, including stress, depression and anxiety, and improve cognitive function, building resilience and happiness.
We have been delivering mindfulness in the workplace for over 10 years and offer a full range of mindfulness courses to suit your organisations needs. You don’t have to worry about our fully trained, experienced facilitators being able to adapt this ancient method that is full of relevant wisdom for modern business and society into your organisation. We live and breathe both mindfulness and business and have helped thousands of business professionals become more mindful over the past decade.
Introduction to Mindfulness Workshop, Emotional Resilience & Mindfulness Workshop and Mental Resilience & Mindfulness Workshop– All details can be found here on our workshop page: www.totalhealth.uk.com/services/mental-emotional-wellbeing/
Investment: Starting from £400 per workshop or £1000 for the program of 3
A great workshop to help build awareness of both my own and my colleagues emotions. This is vital when working in teams in a high performance environment.
HR Manager, Standard Life Investments
6 Week Mindfulness in the Workplace Course- This course uses the outline of highly successful Mindful Based Living Course & Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction course (MBLC & MBSR) and adapted to the workplace.
What You’ll Learn:
- Fundamental techniques of mindfulness to help settle the mind, become present and manage stress.
- Become more aware of thoughts and emotions to be less reactive and more centred.
- Techniques to enhance sleep and wellbeing.
- How to integrate mindfulness into a busy life.
- How to manage energy better at work and recover more effectively.
How You’ll Learn:
- 2 x 90 min group session at beginning and end of the program with 4 x 60 min sessions in between at your workplace for up to 15 people. (You can also come to us at our private studio at Abercrombie Place in Edinburgh city centre)
- There is also the option to combine this course into a two day immersive programme if this better suits your needs.
- Additional E-Learning course options available
How We’ll Measure Impact:
- Pre- and post-course surveys will report back on employee wellbeing in physical, mental and emotional health and any improvements made to these areas. Post-course surveys will measure directly after the course then 6 weeks later.
Investment: £250 per delegate with a minimum of 8 and maximum of 15 per course
The basic breathing exercises were extremely useful and I use them regularly to help ‘settle’ my mind and regain focus!
For individuals looking for mindfulness courses outside of the workplace please check out: www.craigalihealth.com/mindfulness/