Workplace Mindfulness is sweeping the business world as entrepreneurs and professionals become more aware of research demonstrating that this age-old practice will make them more effective and happy. Research shows that mindfulness can help reduce major causes of workplace sickness, including stress, depression and anxiety, and improve cognitive function, building resilience and happiness. Following a 6 week workplace mindfulness course, Transport for London recorded 71% reduction in absence due to stress, anxiety and depression, as well as 64% improvement in sleep, 79% in the ability to relax and 53% increase in happiness at work!
We have been delivering workplace mindfulness for over 10 years and offer a full range of mindfulness courses to suit your organisational needs. Our fully trained and experienced facilitators are experts at applying this ancient wisdom into the modern business environment. We’ve helped thousands of business professionals become more mindful over the past decade.
Introduction to Mindfulness Workshop
Emotional Resilience & Mindfulness Workshop
Mental Resilience & Mindfulness Workshop
All details can be found on our workshop page:
Investment: Starting from £350 per workshop or £1000 for the program of 3
“A great workshop to help build awareness of both my own and my colleagues emotions. This is vital when working in teams in a high performance environment.”
HR Manager, Standard Life Investments
6 Week Workplace Mindfulness Course
This course uses the outline of highly successful Mindful Based Living Course & Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction course (MBLC & MBSR) and adapted to the workplace.
What You’ll Learn:
- Fundamental techniques of workplace mindfulness to help settle the mind, become present and manage stress.
- Awareness of thoughts and emotions to be less reactive and more centred.
- Techniques to enhance sleep and wellbeing.
- How to integrate mindfulness into a busy life.
- To manage energy better at work and recover more effectively.
How You’ll Learn:
- 1 x 90 min group session followed by 5 x 75 min sessions for up to 15 people. These can take place at your workplace or at our private studio at Abercrombie Place in Edinburgh city centre.
- We also offer the option to combine this course into a two day immersive programme if preferable.
- Workbook and audio program provided for all participants.
How We’ll Measure Impact:
- Pre- and post-course surveys will report back on employee wellbeing. Covering physical, mental and emotional health improvements. We’ll execute the post-course survey directly after completion and again 6 weeks later.
£150 per delegate with a minimum of 8 and maximum of 15 per course
The basic breathing exercises were extremely useful and I use them regularly to help ‘settle’ my mind and regain focus!
For individuals looking for mindfulness courses outside of the workplace please check out: www.craigalihealth.com/mindfulness/