Let this 12 week productivity course from Total Health move you on your way to becoming a successful wellness-centric business.
After discussing your goals, we’ll deliver 3 progressive productivity seminars that teach employees how to Eat, Move and Recover optimally. You’ll have the option to add e-learning modules to expand your internal reach and maximise impact.
This is our flagship package that has kick started physical, mental and emotional health for thousands of employees across the world.
What You’ll Learn:
- Peak Performance incorporates mental, emotional and physical awareness. This course brings each element into focus, identifies interrelationships and relates back to productivity at work.
- Employees will leave with a solid understanding of the science of wellbeing and be competent in assessing their own state. More importantly, they’ll move forward with an effective ‘tool-kit’ to optimise individual wellbeing and productivity.
- As an organisation, you’ll begin to assess how wellbeing fits within your unique corporate culture. With this knowledge, you be better able to identify improvements to support collective productivity.
- You also have the option to deepen your impact with the Peak Performance at Work program. This includes our supportive e-learning course alongside in-person delivery. Help employees absorb the key learning outcomes through more regular practices they can work through at their own pace.
How You’ll Learn:
- 3 x monthly seminars of (1-2 hours)
- 2 x health assessment/consultation days for employees at the beginning and end of the program
- Alternatively, this can be run as a one or two day immersive programme
- Additional e-learning course options available
How We’ll Measure Impact:
- Pre-, midpoint- and post-course surveys will report back on appetite, understanding, relevance, interest and commitment of participants. You’ll discover how employees feel about the importance of wellbeing and overall productivity. You’ll also gather feedback on how leaders can best support their teams. We’ll highlight the impact of bringing employees Total Health into the heart of your organisational success during this trial.
What Others Say:
“100% of Burness Paull associates and directors felt that they were given quality information to help them make positive lifestyle changes going forward.”
Investment: Starting from £1500