Let this 12 week course from Total Health move you on your way to becoming a successful wellness-centric business.
After discussing your goals, we’ll deliver 3 progressive seminars that teach employees how to Eat, Move and Recover optimally. You’ll have the option to add e-learning modules to expand your internal reach and maximise impact.
This is our flagship package that has kick started physical, mental and emotional health for thousands of employees across the world.
What You’ll Learn:
- Peak Performance incorporates mental, emotional and physical awareness and this course will bring each of these elements into the spotlight, identify their interrelationships and relate things back to work.
- Employees will complete this course with a basic grounding in the science of wellbeing and competence in assessing their own state. More importantly, they’ll move forward with an effective ‘tool-kit’ to optimise their own wellbeing going forward.
- As an organisation, you’ll begin to assess how wellbeing fits within your unique corporate culture and highlight changes you can make to support each other in advancing your collective wellness.
- You also have the option to deepen your impact with the Peak Performance at Work program by including our supportive ELearning course alongside in-person delivery. This will help employees absorb the key learning outcomes through more regular practices they can work through to suit individual schedules.
How You’ll Learn:
- 3 x monthly seminars of (1-2 hours) plus 2 x health assessment/consultation days for employees at the beginning and end of the program.
- There is also the option to combine this course into a one or two day immersive programme if this better suits your needs.
- Additional E-Learning course options available
How We’ll Measure Impact:
- Pre-, midpoint- and post-course surveys will report back on appetite, understanding, relevance, interest and commitment of participants. You’ll discover how your employees feel about the importance of wellbeing to their overall employee experience and opinions on what leadership should offer to support them. We’ll highlight the impact of bringing employees Total Health into the heart of your organisational success during this trial.
What Others Say:
“100% of Burness Paull associates and directors felt that they were given quality information to help them make positive lifestyle changes going forward.”
Investment: Starting from £1500